ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Use of several different programming and design methodologies to match the needs of assigned projects with the appropriate technologies.
- Identify software solutions which will enhance the delivery of services offered by the IT department.
- Build approved systems which automate functions across the organization.
- Research and recommend new technologies which can be implemented to reduce manual interventions for both users and fellow team members.
- Develop and document sustainable software, solutions and web application according to Telect coding standards.
- Assist with data migration and verification through the use of applications and custom software solutions
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
BS Computer Science, Math, or MIS, Information SystemsExperience with development tools including build, test, and development environments, repository management and data structures.