Company Name :IBA Infotech LLC
Type : Contract
Primary Skills : Business Intelligence, Ruby, Shell Scripting, Perl, Python, SQL, Tableau
Location : Los Angeles
CTC : DOE
- Providing technical leadership within the team around architecture, processes and development standards
- Architecting MicroStrategy and/or Tableau projects from end to end
- Analyzing requirements, designing and developing analytical projects to meet business needs.
- Supporting business users on answering complex business questions via Tableau and ad-hoc SQL queries.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and guide their requests to provide actionable insights instead of data outputs.
- Contribute to data aggregation strategy for reporting, dashboards, and self-service analytics
- Be comfortable writing ETL scripts for data profiling, cleaning and aggregating data.
- Ability to lead your own projects Identifying User Requirements to writing ETL scripts to aggregate the data to craft dashboards/reports.
- 5 or more years of experience as a data analyst/developer
- Experience with business intelligence solutions, such as MicroStrategy and Tableau
- Advanced data visualization and SQL skills
- Experience working directly with business users to build reports, dashboards and solving business questions with data.
- Demonstration of strong performance and growth in prior roles and academics
- Strong organizational skills, excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to clearly communicate reasoning and rationale for feature prioritization and trade-offs
- Ability to build shell scripts, and programming experience with Python, Perl or Ruby is a plus
- BS/BA, in Computer Science area, MS in Computer Science is a plus