The International CQA Analyst will perform the following essential functions:
Conduct regulatory compliance testing of US Bank’s international subsidiaries in Europe, Canada, Mexico & the Cayman Islands to ensure compliance with applicable local and international regulatory requirements;
Evaluate the adequacy of business line’s internal controls;
Gather and analyse data to provide feedback to management regarding testing results;
Research and assist the business line identify root causes of exceptions;
Provide detailed written reports to summarize testing, explain findings and recommended corrective actions;
Keep abreast of legal and regulatory matters affecting the compliance testing program;
Follow testing procedures and maintain thorough documentation of work performed to support conclusions;
Participate in a variety of compliance projects and initiatives as necessary;
Stay current with new and pending laws affecting U.S. Bank’s international business lines.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of experience in an applicable risk management environment
- Knowledge of and/or ability to analyse international laws and regulations.
- Basic knowledge of U.S. Bancorp operations, policies, and procedures.
- Experience in legal, auditing, or compliance testing.
- Understanding of the financial services industry.
- Foreign language is a plus.