GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops, maintains and upgrades Manual or Automated test scripts, utilities, simulators, data sets and other programmatic test tools required to execute test plans.
- Perform usability testing for total system performance, reliability, scalability, and security.
- Effectively communicates testing activities and findings in oral and written forms.
- Controls and manages own daily test activities.
- Provides internal quality assurance.
- Supports test lead to identify risks and develops mitigation strategies.
- Organizes and maintains the test script library.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.