Successful applicants will have hands on experience in the following fields:
- iOS development and programming experience in Swift
- Consuming restful APIs within an iOS app
- Maintaining a single app for multiple iOS versions a plus
- Performance and memory tuning with tools like Instruments.
- Creating iOS APIs following Apple API principles and conventions.
- Building and maintaining features using Swift
- Identifying and correcting bottlenecks to ensure clean performance of the application
- Apple App store experience (provisioning, certificates, itunesconnect)
In addition, successful applicants will:
- Be proficient in understanding code versioning tools such as Git
- Have an understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Strong ability and effectiveness working in a significant technical problem domain, in the term of plan, design, execution, continuous release and service operation.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development life cycle.
- Ability to effectively work in collaborative multiple project team environments and ship production features in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Have strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Customer/End results/Metrics driven in design and development.
- Clearly and regularly communicate with technical support colleagues
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization, and recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
- Node JS experience a plus
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, OR equivalent experience.
- Knowledge in AWS
- Knowledge in Relational databases like Postgres.