Bachelor’s degree in related field or 11 to 14 years of experience.
- 5-8 years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- 6+ years of front-end web development experience
- A history of working on consumer facings websites or applications
- Familiar with the challenges of responsive design and development
- Experience building SPAs with vanilla JS or with libraries/frameworks like React or Angular
- Have written and maintained tests for front end code using frameworks like Jest and Enzyme
- Have worked in an Agile environment, and are familiar with SCRUM and/or Kanban
- Has configured and used code splitting and bundlers like Webpack or Rollup
- Deep understanding of CSS, having built, modified, or maintained UI frameworks
- Expert understanding of Git, not afraid to cherry pick or squash commits
- Have participated in code review process, giving constructive feedback to peers
- Has experience working with Node.js and Express 4 for API development
- Has worked on modern CI/CD platforms with containers, willing to let robots do everything