Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Reviews design documents and provide feedback on approach and estimates
- Technical prowess in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of software.
- Ensures that software meets or exceed specified standards and end-user requirements.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 2-5 years' experience as Java/J2EE developer
- Strong knowledge of the Spring framework (Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Security)
- Good knowledge of UI development (JQuery, JSP, CSS)
- Strong knowledge of ORM tool (Hibernate preferably)
- Strong knowledge of web services (WSDL Soap, Restful)
- Proficient and hands on with Application Servers (WebSphere, Tomcat, JBoss)
- Good knowledge of relational database, specifically Oracle (SQL - PL/SQL)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to interact with all levels of management
Exposure to Service Oriented Architecture
Excellent written and verbal ability to interact with all levels of management