The Senior Quality Assurance Analyst’s role is to develop and establish quality assurance standards and measures for the information technology services within the project. Along with the usual QA duties, the Central QA is able to perform and lead testing for greater than component-specific code changes that affects multiple touchpoints across the platform.
- Experience in IT Industry in Manual/Automation Software Testing (Functional and Non-functional)
- Experience with testing Mobile Applications (iOS, Android, Blackberry and Tablets)
- Good experience in Performance Testing (Load Testing, Stress Testing)
- Extensive experience in testing of Web Services (REST, WSDL, API Calls and SOAP)
- Extensive experience in Accessibility Levels Testing (A, AA, AAA)
- Automated Functional Testing Tools: Telerik Test Studio, Selenium IDE, MS Visual Studio 2008 Test Edition Testing Tools.
- Test/Req. Management Tools: Smart Bear, Zephyr, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Quality Center, Microsoft Test Manager, Microsoft Excel and JIRA.
- Performance Testing Tools: JMeter