- Prepare, maintain, and update process design documents related to processes and operational workflows.
- Design, develop, and configure Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software systems to meet business process and application requirements.
- Build automations that are efficient, well structured, maintainable & easy to understand.
- Complete thorough testing of automation in training/production environments.
- Support existing processes and implement change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Create and document test procedures and scenarios for all pre-production phases.
- Triaging issues that arise in day-to-day management of robotic processes & provide timely responses & solutions as required.
- Work collaboratively with operational and technical teams to deliver projects by assigned deadlines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Compliance with Intermedix policies
- 4-year college degree majoring in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field required; or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a professional software developer using modern programming or scripting languages required.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
Skills/ Knowledge Requirements:
- 2 years’ experience following a structured Software Development Methodology that has a defined software development life cycle, with recent Agile experience preferred.
- 2 years’ experience with Source Control Management software required.
- 1-2 years’ experience preferred using one or more of the following database technologies inclusive of writing SQL: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, or Oracle.
- 1-2 years’ experience automating tasks, tests, deployments, or packaging of software preferred.
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a strong desire and aptitude to complete each task, on time, and with a high degree of quality.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to work effectively within a team (positive, process oriented).
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to understand a business process from a workflow diagram and conceptualize it as an automated solution.