• Designing, developing and managing/maintaining solutions built on the salesforce.com platform
• Perform testing on salesforce.com releases
• Develop, test, implement and maintain application software working with established processes.
• Communicate effectively with other developers, business, and QA teams
• Identify opportunities to fine-tune and optimize applications of developed projects
• Provide technical support and consultation for application and infrastructure questions
• Salesforce Development/enhancements and problem solve
• Assist in managing and coordinating all production support related activities.
• Provide leadership in critical production issue resolution both (Priority 1 and Priority 2)
• Responsibility, at a high level, includes application availability, reliability and stability on a 7 x 24 x 365 basis
• Be willing to work on a 24x7 on call basis as needed.
• Function as a sub team lead + Salesforce technical SME
• Ensure timely resolution of all production issues meeting or exceeding SLAs
• Ensure that the work delivered by the team is of high quality
• Work with business to prioritize production issues for resolution
• Ensure that all documentation has been updated and that work product meets compliance requirements.
• Conduct or facilitate root cause analysis on all in-scope incidents and recommend a corrective action plan.
Considering level 1 to 5 of proficiency in the field, where level 5 is higher and more proficient than level 1, we need following levels:
1. Level 3 in Salesforce admin and configuration part
2. Level 4 in Salesforce development which considers knowledge of Apex and Visual force
3. Level 4 in Salesforce Community Cloud for Portal Management
4. Level 4 in overall Salesforce feature knowledge for deciding the right solution approach or for troubleshooting
5. Level 3 in deployment, org management, change set management etc.
6. Level 4 in 24x7 IT production support function.
Must haves: Should be able to demonstrate:
1. Go Getter attitude level 100
2. Problem solving abilities - level 5
3. Excellent presentation and communication skills level 4
4. Analytical abilities level 5
What skills/attributes are nice to have:
1. Healthcare knowledge
2. Experience with relational databases. MSSQL preferred.
3. Experience with Salesforce reporting and data analysis.
4. DevOps concepts + Salesforce devops tools