- Design, implement, and test backend data and ML pipelines and services with well-designed APIs using appropriate languages (e.g. C++, Python, Go, etc) and technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, distributed batch and stream processing, etc).
- With guidance from domain experts you will:
- Build distributed ML infrastructure
- Build ML data processing pipelines
- Build a deep learning platform based on our in-house deep learning engine
- Learn quickly about AI & ML concepts and workflow
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science (or related technical field) or equivalent practical work experience.
- You know how to architect robust services and maintain high standards on the codebase in a fast-growing team. You stay up-to-date with the latest architectural trends.
- Experienced with Unix/Linux environments and Python.
- Recommended to have experience working with two or more from the following: distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, developing large software systems, web technology.
- Fast learners: We're looking for software engineers who thrive on learning new technologies and don't believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. You should be able to adapt easily to our rapidly evolving business environment.
- You feel ownership over everything you ship. You write clean code, test thoroughly, and care about the user. You pride yourself on efficient monitoring, strong documentation, and proper test coverage.
- You are a team player and are eager to help shape the culture of a small team that will be the foundation of something big.