- Design, implement, and test front end services using Angular 2 and Node.js
- Write fast, reusable, testable UI components, such as data-center dashboard, ML job progress with real-time update
- Learn quickly about AI & ML concepts and workflow
- Work with product managers and designers to build new features
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science (or related technical field) or equivalent practical work experience.
- Clear understanding of componentized MVC architecture (and its variations) in modern SPA frameworks.
- 3+ years of front end engineering experience
- You’ve worked professionally, or have built side projects, with modern frontend technologies (e.g. Angular, D3, React, etc).
- You’re proficient with at least one backend language or environment (e.g. Go, Node, Python, Ruby, etc).
- Fast learners: We're looking for software engineers who thrive on learning new technologies and don't believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. You should be able to adapt easily to our rapidly evolving business environment.
- Passion: You feel ownership over everything you ship. You write clean code, test thoroughly, and care about the user. You pride yourself on efficient monitoring, strong documentation, and proper test coverage.
- You are a team player.