- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined the standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer, product design team and manufacturing integration engineering team requirement with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Manage project collaboration tool (JIRA), report progress and highlight critical milestones & deliverables
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Review proposed modifications on tester project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science
- Minimum 5-year experience in product development (Software or Hardware), testing or system integration
- Minimum 2-year experience in technical project management
- Minimum 2-year experience in Agile and Scrum
- Ability to use collaboration tools I.e. JIRA, confluence.
- Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills are critical to success
- Proficiency with at least one programming language i.e. Python, visual basic .Net or Lab View