Company Name :IBA Infotech LLC
Type : Contract
Primary Skills : Python
Location : Greenbush
CTC : DOE
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Assurance or a related field. *
- 1+ years’ experience as a Penetration Tester, or Security/Network Administrator.
- Working knowledge of the OWASP and SANS testing methodologies and related offensive toolkits and tools such as Nessus, Burp suite, Qualys, nmap, Metasploit, etc.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP protocols, network services and network/security applications.
- Experience with scripting languages, such as Python, bash, PHP, etc.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Additional years of relevant experience or a combination of an Associate’s degree or equivalent and relevant experience may be substituted for the Bachelor’s degree.
- Certifications in related areas (e.g. SANS GPEN/GWAPT/GXPN, OSCP, CEH).
- Drive innovation by analyzing and interpreting data to test and inform a new initiative or approach.
- Accountable for successful completion of multiple, individual projects simultaneously.
- Communicate effectively by contributing significantly to the development and delivery of a variety of written and visual documents for diverse audiences.
- Manage change and demonstrate adaptability by embracing change and adjusting priorities or processes and approach as needs dictate.
- Take responsibility for successes and failures related to individual and team-based project work assignments; actively presents suggestions for solution(s), if objectives not met.